On Friday, December 2, Online and Mobile Banking both go into ‘View Only’ mode until Monday, December 5 as our system upgrades this weekend.
Click here for more details!
Mobile Deposit – Business
Stay in the moment.
Deposit checks from your phone.
At the office or on the road, Mobile Deposit allows you to deposit checks to your small business account using your smartphone or tablet.
Check Deposit Guidelines
- Mobile deposit is $2.00 per month if you do not receive e-statements
- $0.75 charge for each deposit made
- Daily and rolling 30-day deposit limits apply
- Limit of 100 deposits per month
- 6 p.m. cut off time (see funds availability below for details)
- Please keep deposited checks for 60 days before destroying
- You will receive approval messages or adjustments via text and email
Items that CAN be deposited
Checks must be payable to the business and an account signer must sign the back of the check with a “For Mobile Deposit Only to RCB Bank” endorsement.
Items that CANNOT be deposited
- 3rd party checks
- Foreign checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate checks
- May not be able to image money orders other than Western Union