- my CardSwap makes it easier to update your payment information to your RCB Bank debit card across many service providers.
- Login, update your payment info once, provide login information for the services you wish to update and my CardSwap does the rest.
RCB Bank will never contact you and ask you to provide information such as online banking login information. If you receive a call asking you to provide sensitive information, do not provide this information. If ever you receive a call and are unsure if it is from RCB Bank, please call us at 855-226-5722. Learn more at RCBbank.bank/Security.
New Card? No problem.
Updating your payment information just got easier.
my CardSwap lets you update all your favorite digital services, like Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Uber, and dozens of others*—at the same time, in the same place—saving you time and hassle.
What is my CardSwap?
my CardSwap allows you to use to quickly apply your debit card information as a form of payment across many subscription services like Amazon, Hulu, Netflix and more.
Where do I use my CardSwap?
my CardSwap is available within online banking and the RCB Bank mobile banking app. You can access it under the “Card Services” menu.
How long does it take to swap payment information?
It may take up to 24 hours for your RCB Bank debit card information to be updated, depending on the service you are updating. If the service you are updating utilizes multi-factor authentication such as text message codes or security questions, you will have to enter that information to complete the card swap.
How much is my CardSwap?
There is no fee to use my CardSwap.
What notifications will I receive from my CardSwap?
Notifications from my CardSwap may include:
- Card expiration date approaching
- Login credentials no longer correct
- Provider cannot accept your payment information
- Card is already in use
- Account access from an unknown device, since my CardSwap will use a different system than you will normally use to access a service.
There may be other notifications that you will receive from my CardSwap. You can customize which notifications that you receive and where they go. By default, emails and text messages (SMS) are sent to the mobile phone number and email address on file in your online banking.
Which cards can I use to update my payment information?
my CardSwap can only be used with your RCB Bank debit card.