RCB Bank will never contact you and ask you to provide information such as online banking login information. If you receive a call asking you to provide sensitive information, do not provide this information. If ever you receive a call and are unsure if it is from RCB Bank, please call us at 855-226-5722. Learn more at RCBbank.bank/Security.
Aim. Click. Deposit.
Deposit checks from practically anywhere.
Deposit your checks from home or the road. Enroll through the mobile banking app.
Check Deposit Guidelines
- Daily and monthly deposit limits apply
- Limit of 100 deposits per month
- 7 p.m. (CST) cut off time (funds may not be available for immediate withdrawal)
- Please keep deposited checks for 60 days before destroying
- You will receive approval messages or adjustments via text and email
Items that CAN be deposited
Checks must be payable to the account owner and an account signer must sign the back of the check with a “For Mobile Deposit Only to RCB Bank” endorsement.
Items that CANNOT be deposited
- 3rd party checks (i.e., checks not made payable to the owner(s) of the account)
- Foreign checks
- Returned or re-deposited items
- Rebate checks
- May not be able to image Money Orders other than Western Union
- Checks requiring two signatures