During this time of uncertainty, RCB Bank continues to focus on how we can help our customers. To allow our customers to focus on the things that matter the most, we have built a loan deferment program that defers the next three monthly principal and interest payments on some loans.
To identify if your loan(s) has received this benefit, please login to Online Banking and click on your loan or call 855-226-5722.
If your loan fits the requirements, note:
- The maturity date on your loan will be extended three months.
- All AFT payments will be paused for three months.
- Interest will continue to accrue on your loan; however, the interest for these three deferred payments will not be capitalized.
- The next payment due after the three months will be a regular payment.
- This may result in some loans entering a negative amortization status.
- This will not affect your credit report.
- If you have Credit Life or A&H insurance on your loan, the coverage will not extend past the original maturity date of the loan.
- All other terms and conditions of your loan remain the same.
If you choose not to take advantage of this benefit, continue making your payments as normal. If your normal payment is made electronically via AFT or ACH, please contact us at 855-226-5722.
We appreciate the opportunity to serve you. RCB Bank remains committed to providing you with personal service to meet your lending needs. We are here to work with you through any hardships. Please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have.